Do you know what time it is???

It's blogging time! That time of the crazy week when I should be working on about 80 other things and I decide to blog instead.  I must say that the last few weeks have literally sucked the creative energy right out of my body, it's been a scary and kinda dull place.

Lots of big things in the works after finals.  Plans.  Lots of plans.  Possibly moving plans.  Not to my cottage by the sea though I still haven't given up on that. But moving to other places not too far away plans.  Perhaps even plans about new places to study and learn.

I do not love moving, but there is something really exciting about planning to move that I am perhaps a little addicted to.  I guess it was about time, I have been here a year after all - hah!

It is fabulous that my summer break is so close, my garden needs me, my sketchbook is lonely, and my camera has not been out for awhile.  A giant stack of books to read, just because I can. And, sleeping in; at least the possibility of it.

I bought this watch today because I keep finding myself in situations where having my cell phone is not convenient.  It's weird to have one on my wrist.  I think the last time I had a watch was when I was working for a tour company back in like 2004? I sort of feel like it might be judging me right now for working on this instead of some homework.  I also find the ticking a little distracting... Like maybe I am supposed to be diffusing some inter-dimensional device or something.  Or maybe that's because I had a Fringe marathon the last few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…