Is there too much on my plate?

Is there too much on my plate?
One can never have enough olives right?
I've been on this journey this year to try and simplify and de-clutter and focus on the things I love the most, but I wonder if perhaps I have tried to put too much on my plate and that it is contributing to my lack of motivation.

I saw the title to this post  at the blog, Life as a Mom, and it asked me, "Are You Putting Too Much on Your Plate?" and it made me stop and ask myself, "Am I? I don't know.  Maybe I am."

I do have a lot of activities.  I am a full-time student and part-time Math tutor.  I have a garden and alot of other interests.  I am going to be in my first art show soon.  And, I never seem to have enough time to pursue them all.  So, perhaps I need to think about a new plan, and focus on fewer things.

But... But... Yeah, it's not going to be pretty.

Some random thoughts before my weekend adventures.  This weekend, I'm off to a workshop on edible foods of the Mojave Desert.  I'll for sure have some pictures and fun stories to tell.

Hope you are all enjoying some little bits of Spring wherever you are; even if it is just the dream of warmer weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…