Review: Blood Skies


Blood Skies (Print Edition)Blood Skies by Steven Montano

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I've become stingy with my five star reviews. And here's why I hit this book with one - it totally won me over and I couldn't guess everything! Pick it up, you won't regret it.



I read alot and I think that the curse of this is that I frequently pick up a book and have most of it figured out by halfway through at the latest, not so with Montano's Blood Skies.



Vampires, check (and not the cute and fuzzy sparkly kind), unicorns (check, and again not so cute and fuzzy), witches, warlocks, grenades (yup that's right I said grenades) and magic, lots of interesting magic. I love worlds with magic, I really do and this book has it in spades. It is also full of adventure, and characters that are unique and plot twists that surprised me. I love being surprised when I read.



And this is just the first book, there are more on the way! So looking forward to what's coming.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…