A reformed desert rat rediscovers the Northwest...

That's going to be me in about 18 days! I am starting the final leg of completely freaking out and packing and trying to stay focused while managing all my current classes, signing up for new classes, trying to figure out how to pay for said new classes and.... whew! It's alot!

I really am beyond excited. As I look at things like this lovely family farm -- Henry's Tree Farm!

and looking forward to festivals and Christmas. Where I live now, a little town out in the desert, they don't really have a town square, and while there is certainly the air of Christmasy things at Walmart, it's not the same as snow, being so cold you can't feel your toes, snowmen, snowball fights and Christmas lighting ceremonies that most of the town shows up at.

I didn't realize how much I missed all of these things. I mean, really deep in my soul have missed them.

I am looking forward to seeing all the lovely, small town Christmas things. Maybe I'll even go to a local Christmas concert - woot!

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. I won't be around much until after I am settled in with the move, but I have plans, oh so many plans for the future of this blog.

Thank you all for reading and following along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…