Bye, Bye Gluten -- for at least 30 days...

I have made a decision... I need to make some changes and I am starting with my diet. I have done alot of research and it appears that I could possibly relate alot of some issues back to potential gluten intolerance. So, for the next 30 days, I am going gluten-free to see if I feel better. Here's to a new adventure.

Here's another teaser photo from my trip.


On the plane ride to Washington I had a really nice conversation with the man sitting next to me. I told him how excited I was to be going to Orcas Island and he recommended this restaurant, Doe Bay, to me. It was the first place my sister and I ate when we arrived on the island. I would have been happy to have every meal there - the food was fabulous!

I think the next time I hit Orcas Island, I will even see about staying there. The photo below is a view from near the restaurant.


Hope you all have a fabulous and creative weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…