Five Senses Friday #5

It's that time again! Five Senses Friday! I haven't done one for a really long time and you know... I've missed it! I love the idea of having to come up with some thing new each week. It really helps me to see the blessings that I may have otherwise overlooked.

I found Five Senses Friday at Abby Try Again... find her blog HERE...


Smelling:

Fresh air....

Tasting:

Fresh zucchini from my garden! I am constantly amazed by how things TASTE so good when they come straight from the garden into your house!

Feeling:

Excited for passing my big, scary test and being one step closer to WASHINGTON!

Hearing:

The quiet noise of a second fan in my room. It's too hot to have the outside cool the house anymore and this room gets NO circulation. A little bit of heaven I tell ya!

Play along if you like (comment and let me know if you do, I want to see what you come up with!). I enjoyed this little experiment in the senses. See you for another next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…