I'm mooooooooooooving...

Really and truly moving out of the desert in about six months. After finals, I will be on my way out of here to the lovely, cold, rainy Northwest! It's finally here.

I'm nervous, scared and all those things that go along with making a big decision. I decided that it was time to stop dreaming, hoping and being sad and just do it. Just move. Just struggle through somewhere I want to be.

I couldn't be happier and can't wait to get on with the planning. I'm applying to school up there at the university I've been in love with since I was 19. Time for me to go live my dreams... Life is just too short to waste time being miserable because of lack of motivation to change.

This is me being melodramatic again, but while the thought may seem out of the blue, I've been dreaming about this for a very long time. Here's to making my dream come true!


**btw the pictures from Memorial Day are coming. It's ridiculously hot right now and even with the AC running the computer for long is like turning the room into an oven...**

Comments

septembermom said…
Good luck!! Wishing you all the best adventures and excitement in your new place. I know you'll blossom there too!
Unknown said…
Thanks so much! I am very excited and am constantly running through the plans in my head. =)

I am really looking forward to new adventures. The itchy feet win again! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…