Trying something new later in the week...


This is near Death Valley Junction. I adore old, busted things and have taken who knows how many shots of this one. That's an entrance to Death Valley in the background. There is a small herd of wild horses in the area that are fed and watered by the town - I love that!

I stumble across blogs that I fall in love with all the time. This week it was Abby Try Again. I am especially partial to photo blogs or blogs that feature photos and this one is fabulous!

While perusing through older posts, I found out about Five Senses Friday. It was started by Abby's friend Shari Altman and I think I'm going to add it to my list of things to blog. Each week you reflect upon what you enjoyed and either comment on Abby's blog or add it to your own.

The senses:

Hearing

Tasting

Seeing

Smelling

Feeling

I have been looking for a way to increase my awareness of my environment. This is PERFECT! I will see you all on Friday with the results!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…