Have you ever wondered...

What it would be like if you fell asleep and when you woke up you were somewhere else? Kind of like what happens to Alice in... Alice in Wonderland. I don't know why I have been thinking of this so much, but it's there almost constantly these days. Maybe it is because I am trying to get back in the habit of writing... writing and actually finishing short stories. And possibly, even get on with some painting. Yup, painting. I have all these lovely watercolor supplies, I might as well get some use out of them. Maybe I could paint what that world would be. My first thought was what if you woke up and the world wasn't finished yet... like you arrived too early.

Trees could be in various stages of completeness. Or, what if the world was where all the artistic images went to wait until they were finished? You know that drawing you did as a kid, maybe it's there, only since you've forgotten about it, not quite real yet. That would be weird.

So, on that note, I'm going to try and sleep now. I imagine I will have dreams of paper trees with crayon scribbles.

On a side note, I did some deep cleaning/purging recently and found homes for all my stuff. I wish I could remember where I wanted my camera to live, since I can't seem to find it.

Comments

Hi Jenna!!....beautiful thoughts!
sorry for my english!!bad bad bad!
I live in Argentina!
Congratulations for your blog!
Im following you!
Elizabeth
Unknown said…
Hello! Lovely to "meet" you! Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. I am so glad that you enjoy it!

Wow! Argentina - that is so exciting! Your English is great! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…