Had a great day...

Took a tour of the UNLV campus in Las Vegas. It felt so academic. Their library is amaaaaaaaaazing (really could not stop staring like an idiot) and I saw my first real lap pool in I can't remember how long (swooooon). I felt like I was walking through a little piece of heaven. I know, that sounds a little weird, but I'm very excited about this next step into what, I hope, will be a more challenging environment. I am getting a little bored here and that's never a good thing for me.

I have been playing with some of the online photo storage sites out there (photobucket, snapfish and now shutterfly). Just exploring the fun options. I love this weird little edging on the shot below. Sort of jazzes up a rather bleh composition.



I kind of like this one too...


I noticed the other day when I was playing that I hadn't fixed the size correctly (so the shot was distorted and didn't fully fit into the blog post), so I'll have to keep working with that so I can use the direct urls instead of downloading everything to the desktop to be uploaded first.

It's all fun. Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…