Five Senses Friday - Thanks Abby Try Again!



Kind of a cool image yes? I have been playing with a couple of different programs to give my pictures a new look. I like the idea of a picture frame.

It's Friday! And that means it's time for Five Senses Friday! Remember I talked about this earlier in the week. I saw it over at Abby Try Again.

So, here I go. This week was a bit stressful, but I did feel more aware of what was going on since I was going to be picking moments for this blog entry. I love that!

Seeing:

A lady bug on a walk through the neighborhood. Something about seeing lady bugs is just cool.

Smelling:

The faint smell of roses wafting through my bedroom window. I don't normally like roses, but these super faint whiffs in the night air were heavenly.

Tasting:

Frozen strawberries on a really hot day - it is such a treat!

Feeling:

A big chunk of stress melt away when I turned in my final for my literature class.

Hearing:

The sounds of happy quail in the backyard. This means we might see quail babies! Yay!

Play along if you like. I enjoyed this little experiment in the senses. See you for another next week!

Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…