Five Senses Friday #3 - A bit late I know...

It's Saturday! And that means it's time for Five Senses Friday (a little late, but I like it so much I'm going to do it anyway!) Thanks so much to Abby Try Again for sharing this wonderful idea!

I love having a planned post, even if I forget to post it on the right day... LOL

Seeing:

My final grade for art class! I worked really hard this semester and even if I am not as good as the other kids in class, I make HUGE improvements.

Smelling:

Fresh sheets out of the dryer. That is one of my favorite smells ever.

Tasting:

Cherries! I love this time of year when are available.

Feeling:

Happy after an amazing nap yesterday.

Hearing:

The racket the quail make when the cat is near. It's comical even though they are upset. Poor things can't even look mean when they are scared.

Play along if you like. I enjoyed this little experiment in the senses. See you for another next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…