Some more pics from Death Valley...

I have not been able to get back out to Death Valley, so I may have missed the peak blooms, but here are a few more lovelies from the last trip. I think I'm going to try and do a little jaunt over there since tomorrow since it's been killing me that I haven't been back.

I love, love, love purple and this year there has been more purple than ever. Including purple skunk weed, which oooooooh boy, smells much like the skunk cabbage I grew up with in Alaska. That's not what the the next two purple flowers are, just thought I'd throw that out there.


And there is an abuuuuuuundance of yellow. Or there was really.




And don't forget RED! Red is not my favorite color, but when seen in the setting below, how can you not love it just a little?!?


And of course, the lovely, lovely white! They also have their place in spring!

As I have mentioned before last year, I take most of my pictures on a 12x digital zoom on my digital camera. I say this as most of the flowers are much, much, much smaller in person and not as easy to see. When I was out there awhile back the yellow was the most visible and once we got out and looked around when was we saw all the other colors.

Hope you enjoyed the little guys! Hopefully, I will have more soon!

Happy Spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…