The Life of Pi - Yann Martel

Life of Pi Life of Pi by Yann Martel


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Okay, four stars because I'm still thinking about the book and it's been a couple of days since I actually finished it.

This is another of a stack of books that I'm determined to FINALLY read. I picked it up on a recommendation, as I do alot of books, and I think I even lost the original copy I bought and then ended up with this one.

Anyways, I enjoyed it. ALOT. I especially liked the last chapter, which is a transcribed interview, so the book tells us between Pi and a couple of gentlemen from the shipping company.

I am still thinking about which story do I believe, which I believe is the point. The beginning says that it's a tale that will make you believe in God, and I don't believe that was true for me.

I will say that it's worth the time to read and while it took me a while to finish it, it was just time constraints that I had not that the book was uninteresting.

Keep your eyes our for meerkats. And, I'd add it to your to-read pile if you have not yet.

View all my reviews >>

Yeah, I'm still thinking about it and I LOVE that in a book.

Comments

I read it a few years ago and loved it as well :)

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…