Almost the new year... goodbye 2009...

I know, it's not quite the end of 2009 but as it is so close, it has me thinking about this last year and last year's New Year's Resolutions. I didn't accomplish as much as I would like, so I guess it's time to re-evaluate my commitment to what I want to do. Maybe I am just not ready, or maybe it's just time to get off my duff so to speak and do it. I am thinking these things over as I look ahead to next year and what I want to accomplish.

How about you? Was it a good year, did you accomplish what you wanted? Are you planning on making New Year's Resolutions??

I like them, I know some people don't. Of course, I am a list freak, so this fits right in with my love of list making. Time to plan out a bit more to make my goals more tangible.

So, happy new year and I hope it is a good one for you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…