My first knitting project - complete!


I finally finished my very first knitting project! It's rough, and not blocked yet, but I'm pretty pleased with the result. It's not so bad that I won't wear it, though that doesn't really say that much. I'd probably wear it if it was the ugliest thing EVER just because I made it. I never have been one to worry about whether I match or not.

If you don't look too closely at the pic in the pile, you won't see all the goof-ups!

Don't you just love all those other pretties in the pic??? Those are some of my most recent acquisitions from knitpicks.com and libertysyarn.com.

Now, in between all the school craziness, time to bust out some Christmas projects. I have two scarves and bunch of dish cloths that I'm going to do this year.

And if I get around to it, a hat for me. =)

I will also be starting a toddler sock project to get going on learning how to knit socks....sooooo cannot wait until I get that down! So much more fun AND I will be able to pick my own colors! Love it! Love it!

The pretty purple is going to be a shawl as soon as I settle on a design and of course, find more time!

I also caught the yarn thief in the act... aka Feisty...

Happy Knitting!

Comments

BALLET NEWS said…
great post - thank you !
Unknown said…
Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…