AAAAAARooooo! It's FUN time! AKA Halloween!

I am not a big lover of Halloween. I get scared when I see commercials for scary movies. I am convinced that if I leave my closet door closed, "something" will be able to drag me into it. **I have mirrors on the doors.** This goes back to when I was young and watched Poltergeist II I think. It was one of those Poltergeist movies.

The kid is walking down the hall and it's all mirrors and suddenly, he is being followed by a creepy dude in a black hat, all dead looking. Then BLAM! He's sucked into the mirror - still stuck in my head all these years later.

Of course, there is also something living under my bed which requires that I leap at least a foot out from the bed, when I get out... sigh..

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRoooo it's fun time is what a wolfhead says. At least a plastic one that a friend of mine had once upon a time. To be funny, another friend of mine and I stole it and then left ransom letters and made a couple of ransom calls as well. muahahahahahahaha

However, this year I'm trying to get into the spirit. I'm going to my first adult Halloween party. I finally think it's time to try and conquer my boogeyman issues.

I will post pics after tomorrow!

Happpppppppppppy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…