Excellent! 10 Followers!

I have reached a goal! 10 Followers! Welcome to septembermom and her fabulous blog My Voice, My View... check it out! It's great!

I'm adding a random photo from my collection, just because I love photos. This was taken out by Tecopa in California.


Catch ya soon! I haven't had much time to blog because I'm studying like a fiend for the Praxis I that I'm taking at the end of the month. This means, of course, that I'm not likely to make my goal of 274 posts, but I'll sure give it my best shot as I find the time.

Comments

septembermom said…
I'm happy to be following along. I just noticed that you're reading "The Golden Notebook". I really enjoyed that book this past winter. I like your random photo. It makes me feel like jumping on the road for a drive:)

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…