The last of my Sweetsauer Photo Contest #2 pics!

I come to the end with mixed emotions. I mean, the frantic eeek! I need a new picture to match this, had it's moments, but it also gave me some focus.

I am, however, delighted to have finished this! I finished! I got them all! woohoo me!

Here's something that floats...well, most of the time..Hope the person attached to it was alright.


And a park. This was a little tough, but then I remembered - up to MY interpretation. Here's a deserty park.


And last, but not least, a celebration. What is more delightful than a wedding. I loved the decorations - stunning!

And there it is, the last of my Sweetsauer entries! It's been so much fun! Now, I just have to decide on my next adventure... hmmmm what will it be.

Comments

Anna Kauz said…
Woo I'm so glad you finished :) I just finished mine too, I'm not 100% happy with all the shots, but most of them I'm proud of!! I love all your pictures :) Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…