Knit 2... Purl 2... this time it's real!

I have been trying for a little while now off and on to learn how to knit. I am apparently not the kind of person who can learn from a book, since up until today... it has been a huuuuuuuuuuuge disaster.

I went to a little local yarn shop (we only have one since Walmart doesn't count) and spent some time with the shop worker. What a doll and how much fun I had!

I brought Stitch n Bitch along with me to show her what I had been attempting to decipher. If you haven't read Stitch n Bitch yet, I suggest you give it a whirl if you are into knitting.. It's hilaaaaaaaaarious... and full of some really good tips.

I'll add a pic or two tomorrow when there is a little more to see. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…