The tree in lights..



I thought it was about time I posted something of the tree with all it's pretty lights. I usually am a bigger fan of the colored and blinking lights, but I am rather enjoying this simpler approach.

It was such a chore to get the lights on that I almost didn't add any ornaments. I was overruled and we have added a few of our favorites from over the years as well as the "kitty bells."

The bells tradition began as a way to potentially distract our critters from climbing the tree and it has the added benefit of letting us know if something is going on in the area as well. They are just a few small bells hung along the bottom of the tree. So far, only Felix has discovered they make noise and he does not seem that interested.

It is looking like the tree may make it all the way to Christmas! Woo hoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…