O Christmas Tree...O Christmas Tree...

You really are lucky that you can't hear me singing the above.. it's rather tragic really. Just a couple of days until the real, yummy smelling tree is picked out and I am giddy as all get out. Yes, I probably should be feeling a little more guilt about how very un-green and un-politically correct I am being, but I am not. I just can't get the smell of those lovely trees out of my head, nose, whatever.

No doubt it will be less exciting once I have to take care of it and I know I am just repeating myself from a few days ago, but since I have been basically stuck in bed all week with some crazy malaise fatigue (I think that's the technical term) not much else has been going on.

Happy Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…