Going for 31 in row!

I failed rather miserably trying to do the blogging everyday thing last month. Partly, because I only joined mid-month and mostly because of technical difficulties and a relapse of whatever I have that keeps knocking me out. So I have joined the ranks of crazies who are going to try to blog through the holidays. I think I seriously may have some kind of head injury for thinking this is a good idea, but as now I am not terribly mobile, maybe it will be a good thing.

Just so you are not too bored, here is another random pic from the library.



This is from awhile back during my daily obsession with the duck pond and feathers and is still one of my favorite ones to date. Mmmmm...maybe it's time to head over there again when I'm feeling a little less like my doctor's science experiment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…