The Desert in Zooooom!

I have had some struggles here in what I consider a brown, barren wasteland. This last weekend I discovered the optical zoom on my digital camera. Macro settings have revolutionized what I am seeing and how I am seeing it.

As I read somewhere, the beauty of the desert is all in the details. It is definitely much more interesting than I ever imagined.

The shots are not perfect by any means, but it's a start.



The picture above is the inside of a barrel cactus. It's much more interesting seeing the cactus close up. I may be getting a little crazy. Next thing you know, it's going to be an extravagant new lens for one of the other cameras in my collection, maybe the Canon Ae-1....

The one below is from a prickly pear cactus in the backyard.



This is a new adventure and is really going to make the next couple of years until my escape tolerable. I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…