Where have all the pictures gone???

I just realized as I was digging through my photos for this year, that I haven't really taken all that many. Why is this? I love to take photos, bad ones, silly ones, all kinds of photos. I wonder what it is about this year that has made me hit a slump. Could it be all the uneasiness about where I was going to end up this fall?? Or the fact that I am making a huge move soon with more uncertainty about how it is all going to work out??

I really don't know, but now that I'm on to you -- you stifling ogre of my creative expression -- I'll be taking some more photos. In fact, lots more -- take that! **I have also noticed that my battery is dead on my camera, so there will a short delay in the take thatness until it is charged again--oops.**

For now, you'll have to be content with the one I wrangled from my cousin's wedding below:


And a couple from my walk along the beach near an oyster bed at low tide, on Orcas Island.



I had a lot of fun exploring how the macro setting on my little digital can make things look so different, especially how the light is captured differently using that setting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…