Acrylics are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!

I am in week two of my acrylics class this semester and as I have always thought - acrylics are the medium my soul was meant to use. (Yes, I can wax a bit on the dramatic side.) This does not mean that the quality of my work has improved, I need lots and lots more practice for that and I will post a pic soon when I find something that I think has some merit or is finished enough to show (even if it stinks).

I love the ability to layer color.

I love mixing colors to see what I get.

I love the vibrancy.

I love, love, love playing with acrylics.

Hope you are all doing something fun and creative this week - I know I will be!

Comments

septembermom said…
I can tell that you're going to have fun!! Enjoy Jenna :)

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…