Where did July Go!? And a new photo contest...

July was a pretty traumatic month. I guess I hibernated through most of it. To update: the big, scary, test has been taken and now I have to wait for the results. I really dislike waiting. Especially when you are waiting for something like these test results. Things that determine your fitness for your future. Blech. Well it is 12 more days until I can start obsessively checking the website for my scores. Not too bad especially if I manage to hibernate through another couple of weeks. Then it will seem like time is flying by.

School starts again soon. This semester is a weird one since I am planning to transfer to another school so I'm trying to avoid taking too many classes that are program specific. I'd prefer to take them when I move. YAY! I'm moving! Cannot wait! The few days I spent in Washington were sunny and hot unlike what I wanted rainy and cold, but still. I fell in love all over again. Will be seeing you soon Washington for a wedding and then just a couple months after that... I'll be there permanently!

Since I haven't been as active with my photo taking I thought I would participate in another photo challenge from over here.... I always love the lists they come up with and it's fun. Here's the list for August:

1. A flag that represents you (your town, state, country, team, etc.)
2. Something comfortable
3. Something in season
4. Feet
5. Repetition
6. Culture or ethnicity
7. Contrast
8. An indulgence
9. A macro or closeup
10. Something masculine
11. Something feminine
12. Light
13. Eco-friendly
14. Business
15. An arrow
16. Something wet
17. Something dry
18. Butterflies*
19. Heart-Shaped Clouds*
20. Strength

Hope you are all doing well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…