A dulcimer... a dulcimer... oh I swoon for thee..


I love music and have always been a little sad that I was not terribly musically gifted. Recently, a cousin of my dad's visited and I had a short lesson with her dulcimer. I loved it! In fact, I loved it so much that I think I'm going to have a friend of mine make me one. She makes stunning instruments - a genius really and I cannot wait!

As of now, I'm think it will be similar to the one above (sorry about the picture I didn't think to take one of the dulcimer alone) with some lovely inlay work. It's what my friend does best. DYING to get my hands back on one.

**Here's a better picture. I can't remember where online I found it.**


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…