Mmmmm Candy...

One of my friends and fellow bloggers is offering to send what looks like some yummy candy to the winner of her contest. All you need to do is add a comment to her BLOG. The rest of the details are there.

Mmmmm Candy.

To see the candy being offered... go to Gorenjka.

Yum!

Woohoo for me also! I have a new follower Sabrina! Her blog Signage Gold is fabulous! This brings me to 9, and 1 away from my first goal of 10! Are you going to be number 10????

Thanks also go out to my other blogger friend for using the Cutest Blog on the Block. It's where my background came from. Soooo much fun!

I'm also now, with this post, 4 away from 100 posts. My goal for the year is 75% *274 posts* which I messed up a bit earlier this year, so we'll see if I can make it!

Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…