Just seeing how this widgety thing works..

Daphne Du Maurier's Classics of the Macabre Daphne Du Maurier's Classics of the Macabre by Daphne du Maurier


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
First off, I am so delighted to be having so much time to read right now. That will disappear in a couple of months and even over the next month as I study for my Praxis I exam.



This is the third of DuMaurier's works that I have read.. and honestly, I'll be reading as many more as I can get my hands on.



These short stories are fabulous! I have a hard time deciding which I like best though Don't Look Now and the Blue Lenses were equally creepy and may provide me with some trouble sleep.



Remember those nights around the campfire telling scary stories? This is like that for grown ups! Really good stuff!


View all my reviews.

And since I am useless when it comes to working with any kind of code, it is not like that I will use it again.

The book was truly fabulous and the Blue Lenses stories is still swimming around in my head... just like the boogeyman under the bed... so that means... not much sleeping until I can replace the images.. doh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeitgeist and the month of December…