Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Hot Six


Hot Six
Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have been reading this series this summer and rather than do a review of each one because that would result in a gazillion silly entries I decided to just do one review for my blog and leave it at that. I absolutely love this series! It took a long time for me, and a billion recommendations for me to finally pick up the first one, One for the Money, but I am so glad I did. Stephanie Plum is ridiculous, in the best way possible! So far, my favorites have been the first one, the fourth one and this one. For me, the more ridiculous the situation the more I actually laugh out loud when reading.

There is a dog in this book, Bob, the dog and while I can't say more without spoiling some awesome stuff, let's just say, "Bob rocks!" I love the way that Evanovich has created so many memorable characters, even critters, that give this picture of Stephanie Plum's world so vividly. These are not people who always follow the letter or spirit of the law, but they are good people in their own ways just doing the best they can to get by. They look out for each other, most of the time.

If you want something to take you out of your own head and dump you in Jersey for a bit, this is absolutely the series for you.



View all my reviews

No comments: